OMD HAS A NEW HOME!

Posted by Hubby & Wifey at 6:44 PM

Sunday, October 19, 2008

So, what do you think of our new home, our new digs? Pretty snazzy, eh? Actually, I don't think Wifey has even seen the new site yet or even knows about it so consider yourself among the first!

What do you think? What do you like about it? What do you dislike about it? Any suggestions? Personally, I liked this template the best out of all the ones I recently stumbled upon because it just seems to fit what we're all about quite nicely.

Contrary to popular belief, OMD has a special place in my heart since it was a little over a year ago that it launched and since it was also my first foray into the wonderful world of blogging.

I'll admit that I haven't been as committed to running this site effectively as I have towards my business website and the two others. Even so, I'm hoping that this new look will serve as a "new beginning" of sorts. Watch for new reviews to be posted very soon.

0 comments: